Saturday, December 11, 2010

Storm is over and so is my cold..

Well the storm is over and there is snow on top of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa mountains. Yesterday was probably the coldest day we've had all year and we got the most rain we've probably had all year as well. Now its time for everyone to grab the trucks and head up to Mauna Kea and put as much snow in the back of the bed to drive back down the mountain to make some snowmen and have snow ball fights. I've had more that enough snow for my lifetime, but people here in Hawaii go nuts whenever there is snow up the mountain. I enjoy looking at it from the beach. I don't miss the feeling of cold wet socks or frost bit fingers one bit.
Yesterday was a perfect day to catch up on some much needed sleep. I was finally able to pass out for a few hours and let my body fight this cold. I'm back to 80% but I feel a million times better than I did yesterday. Looks like I'll be able to go for a looooong run tomorrow, to make up for skipping yesterday and today's workouts.
Until then, its time to sell some cars. Aloha..

No comments:

Post a Comment